Thursday, March 31, 2011

In a carvin' mood!

Hey, I'm busy working my day job(s) for the rest of the week, but with the weather getting warmer (albeit yesterday's sudden snowstorm) I really want to make up my own letterbox and get it planted. I've tossed a poll up at the top of the blog. I figure I'll do that for a while, and then I'll make a new poll to narrow it down from these three broad categories. Honestly, I have no idea what direction to go in. Vote as many times as you want!

What I'm thinking is that I will do what's referred to as an "LTC" box--not only will I carve a stamp, but I'll make a limited number of ATCs to store with it, so the first few people that find it will have something a little extra-special to have. Don't know what an ATC is? Artist Trading Cards-the Wikipedia article covers it fairly well!

3 comments:

  1. I voted! For horror, because I think that would make it really interesting if done well :D Looking forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also voted for Horror Bring it on man

    ReplyDelete